How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things Ebook
By Martin Meadows
- Category: Psychology, Books, Health, Mind & Body, Self-Improvement, Business & Personal Finance, Management & Leadership, Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2015-08-04
- File Size: 243.63KB
- Author: Martin Meadows
- Book Ratings: 4.5/5 (230 User Reviews)
How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things Summary
How to Get More Motivated, Set Bigger Goals, and Achieve More by Thinking Bigger
Have you ever wondered what separates people who think bigger from people who set their bar low? What makes one person accept low standards and another person to constantly raise them?
Why does one person strive to build an international organization affecting the lives of millions of people, while another person is content working her entire life as a clerk? (Not that there’s anything wrong with being a clerk!)
Why is one person challenging herself to run marathons, train her body and get fitter, while another is happy living a sedentary, unhealthy lifestyle?
What drives a person who’s optimizing every single aspect of her life and what causes another person to maintain the status quo?
You can say, “Well, the answer is simple enough – one person is ambitious, while the other one is not.” But what exactly causes it? And most importantly – how do you become more ambitious and think bigger? Is it something you’re born with and can’t change, or is it something over which you have control?
I found this topic so fascinating I decided to find out the answer for myself and write a book about it. This book is the result of my research about people who think big and the science of being more ambitious.
Here are just some of the things you will learn from the book:
- What key things you need to inspire yourself to think bigger, and more importantly, achieve your big goals.
- Why you need a “why,” and what kind of motivators will set you up for success (hint: attaining money or status are some of the least motivating goals possible).
- The single most important thing to thinking bigger. If you don’t have it in your life, you will sabotage your efforts – guaranteed.
- What the chimp is and why you need to learn how to control it to get yourself motivated and work on your big goals. You can be making things hard for yourself without being aware of it.
- How to cultivate the art of strategic laziness to achieve more while doing much less than other people (why work so hard if you can get better results by being lazy?).
- The seven most important triggers of flow – a state of perfect focus where the magic happens.
- The secret of achieving the impossible is not really such a secret, but most people tend to forget about it and get overwhelmed by their goals.
I wrote this book to increase my motivation, teach myself how to think bigger and learn how to raise my standards. I hope the answer I found will help you as much as it has helped me.
You can also learn how to find motivation to become the best version of you. Scroll up and buy the book now.
For more resources, sign up for my self-improvement newsletter:
Member ID : AXZ78516PUQ
Martin Meadows was added to my favorite authors list, after reading How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things.
Member ID : AXZ63495PUQ
Ik wilde How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things lezen, een heel interessant boek.
Member ID : AXZ58307PUQ
Never underestimate How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things, I could not put this book down. You must read this!.
Member ID : AXZ70125PUQ
Just Got it, can’t wait to read this book soon!
Member ID : AXZ30501PUQ
fem stjerner for How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things, tak for Martin Meadows. du er den bedste.
Member ID : AXZ25688PUQ
Basically, I loved this book. I give the book 5/5 Stars, and this one is getting added to my All-Time Favorites list!
Member ID : AXZ99296PUQ
rakastan tätä kirjaa. sinun pitäisi lukea tämä.
Member ID : AXZ69828PUQ
Martin Meadows è un grande scrittore, dovresti leggere questo.
Member ID : AXZ25536PUQ
Before I read How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things, I had read some reviews which had me wondering if this one would be something I'd like, reviews from people whose opinions I trust. It's True, so How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things stayed on my "TBR Someday".
Member ID : AXZ20053PUQ
When I started this book, I wasn't so sure how much I would enjoy it. but reading from Martin Meadows's point of view was so refreshing.
Member ID : AXZ23422PUQ
Ein Buchliebhaber wäre daran interessiert, dies zu lesen.
Member ID : AXZ47554PUQ
Thank you to Martin Meadows for my honest thoughts.
Member ID : AXZ62672PUQ
Just downloaded this book! Many thanks
Member ID : AXZ57735PUQ
Martin Meadows хороший автор, вы не можете пропустить это чтение.
Member ID : AXZ25985PUQ
Martin Meadows es uno de los mejores autores nacidos. How to Think Bigger: Aim Higher, Get More Motivated, and Accomplish Big Things es un libro interesante.
Member ID : AXZ18750PUQ
le livre que j'ai toujours attendu, je peux enfin le lire maintenant. merci.
Member ID : AXZ20354PUQ
how to download this ebook???
You Need LOGIN To Read More Comments...